How Far Should A Yandere Go?

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

dandere: i'm having a lot of trouble staying awake during the day.. even if i keep myself busy and productive, i just get sleepier. but when night comes around i'm totally wired. this is troublesome.. Jun 24, 2019 16:32:22 GMT
pinkcodedgirl: Does anyone else get annoyed with all of the "looking for a yandere" posts? It can get irritating sometimes. Jul 3, 2019 5:48:54 GMT
sumofnothing: JESUS GOD YES, yes I am. I understand that that's just the consequence of being on a board which is both dedicated to an anime character type and overrun by children, but it's still annoying as hell. Jul 3, 2019 18:38:16 GMT
sand: tbh, there are a lot of issues with "forum dating". but for those interested yanderedating.freeforums.net/ there is a yandere dating forum here but once again, it's just people wanting a yandere girl. Jul 4, 2019 1:03:48 GMT *
sand: we could theoretically push to revise the rules to direct people to the original thread but eh, cringe past self being broadcasted to the masses every time a thirsty fetish boy wants rEaL tOgA isn't all too pleasant considering at some point I'll... Jul 4, 2019 1:09:30 GMT
sand: ...find my soulmate, and I doubt that they will stop. I don't wanna be broadcast when taken... There's minimal verification as to yan/non-yan in these situations, and most of the people in yandere communities are thirsty yandere fetishists Jul 4, 2019 1:11:43 GMT *
magic9mushroom: I'm not suuuuper inclined to forbid it given that at least one pairing on here seems to have worked out. Jul 4, 2019 3:14:46 GMT
Silence: A shame. Bugs me since I feel like they don't know what they're in for as well as not really caring for the yandere's feelings. Looking for someone to obsess over them... and the obsessor? Can they really kindly tolerate and reassure them, and reciprocate? Jul 4, 2019 3:18:02 GMT
torpedofails: I believe that if "yandere dating" is here to stay, there should be a separate board made specifically for that purpose. It would help both parties by limiting the amount of content they have to scroll through to find what they are looking for. Jul 4, 2019 8:41:41 GMT
magic9mushroom: Most of "Yandere IRL" is that, in all honesty. That's why it's the one with the warning about personal information. Jul 4, 2019 10:09:38 GMT
sand: tbh the forum tends to have lonely people who don't know what they want and legit think a yandere is a good idea for loneliness and discord tends to have people with creepy sexual fetishes for yanderes Jul 4, 2019 14:57:55 GMT *
sand: marriage has been statistically linked with increases in loneliness, in fact. Dating a yandere is pretty much getting married then in there. Now a yandere's loneliness can be fixed by another yandere, but your average phil not so much. Jul 4, 2019 14:59:27 GMT *
sand: tbh most people who have asked for a yandere and weren't careful enough what they wished for in regards to me just needed (but didn't want) friends. Jul 4, 2019 15:05:48 GMT
pinkcodedgirl: I'm glad so many people feel the same as me ^w^ Jul 6, 2019 2:53:44 GMT
pinkcodedgirl: I do think there should be a different section/posted in off topic for these sort of posts. I think most of the people who identify as yandere here already have a poa (person of obsession) and come here to mostly vent. Jul 6, 2019 2:55:50 GMT
Silence: I basically feel that, ha. I'm very grateful to this community for providing a space in which that was possible without judgement. Jul 6, 2019 4:34:14 GMT
magic9mushroom: Not all, PCG. And it's not like the forum's active enough to bury either with the other, nor as though either isn't within the meaning of "Yandere IRL". Jul 6, 2019 11:27:41 GMT
pricklypear: It's been a hot minute since I've logged on, can somebody brief me on what's happened the past 9 months? thanks lol Jul 12, 2019 23:31:41 GMT
magic9mushroom: Very little. Jul 13, 2019 3:34:56 GMT
pricklypear: o no Jul 14, 2019 0:26:12 GMT